- Check-in 15 minutes prior to your trip departure.
- Our Exclusive Benagil Cave Tour departs daily from the Vilamoura Marina.
- The Benagil Cave Tour experience lasts for up to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
what to expect
How does it work? If there is one thing you must do in Algarve it is to take a boat tour to see the amazing sea caves in the Cabo Carvoeiro area! The Benagil cave, also known as Algar de Benagil, is the most famous of all the sea caves of Algarve. And yes, it is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures. Once at our office in Vilamoura Marina in the Algarve, our skipper will take you down to one of our 4 custom built RIB boats, once comfortably seated onboard you will disembark and begin your Sea Cave Boat tour adventure, the skipper will travel along the stretch of the coast leading towards the Benagil Cave where you will have opportunity to view all the other stunning rock formations and secluded beaches along the way. Once at the Benagil Cave YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED TO CLIMB INTO ANOTHER BOAT because you have booked with the best, our custom built boats are designed and built to enter into the caves safely and securely, so you can sit back, enjoy and take in the beautiful views. Simply breathtaking! The Algarve Benagil Cave tour will visit many other beautiful locations on route to Benagil and as we also have daily boat trips to see the dolphins running from Vilamoura marina, if the skipper gets communication from one of your Dolphin Watching boats with the location of the dolphins and he can reach them you will get to see this amazing wild dolphins as well.
How long is the ride? We aim to spend around two hours and 30 minutes travelling along the Algarve coastline visiting the secluded beaches and rock formations and making our way to the Benagil Caves.
Will I get wet? You should not get wet onboard our boats due to their size, strength and stability. However you may experience some light sea water spray so we advise you to take caution when using cameras and electrical goods.
Will you take pictures? Absolutely! Our photo crew will meet you on board your Sea Cave tour boat and take a great photo of you prior to departure, they will then take another photo of you as you leave from Vilamoura Marina to visit Benagil Caves. When you return from your Top Boat trip to Benagil they will have chosen for you 2 photos and printed them and they will in a frame available for you to view and purchase at the office.
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes such as beach wear or swimming attire. Small bags/purses can be accommodated, but please do not bring any large bags aboard . We do not recommend you to bring on board any valuables however if you choose to do so Algarve Xcite take no responsibility for damaged personal belongings.
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this tour. We do not advise people who are pregnant, are recovering from recent injury or anyone with back, neck or heart problems to board.
No Age Restrictions! The Best Boat Trip To See The Benagil Caves from Vilamoura are suitable for all ages.
We Provide transport
Benagil Boat Trip From Vilamoura Marina, we will pick you up directly from your hotel for an additional €7.50 per person
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Algarve Xcite Sea Caves Boat Tour to Benagil will hold reservations only for the number of passengers indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per person.
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- Life Jackets are Mandatory.
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913
Find us at: Office 5, Cais Q, Vilamoura Marina, 8125-409 Vilamoura, Algarve