- You will need to check-in 15 minutes prior to your boat departure.
- The Private Speed Boat Hire departs daily from the Vilamoura Marina.
what to expect
How does it work? We have available private boat charters for all budgets. Our boat hire options are available for when you just want to entertain a few key clients, reward your top performers, spend a weekend on the water with family, or celebrate a special occasion with your closest friends. Our smaller sports boats allow you to bring your own food and drinks, however we also offer food hamper and beverage packages for a small cost that make organising and attending your day all the more enjoyable and stress free. As you cruise along the Algarve coastline, at any time at your request it is possible to stop upon the caves or a secluded area, enjoy some time for swimming in the Atlantic Ocean or try one of our Water Sports Activities . We kindly ask you to inform the skipper prior to departure which activities you will require so he can take the boat equip whether its wakeboard, waterski, ringo or all 3!!
How long is the ride? The boats are rented by the hour at a rate of 150€ per hour, discounts for half day and full day boat rentals are available upon request.
Will I get wet? Should you wish to participate in watersports then yes you will get wet or if you feel like going for a swim on the Atlantic waters, then please bring your swimsuits and towels.
Will you take pictures? Absolutely! our photo crew will meet you on board your private speed boat and take a great group photo of your party prior to departure, they will then take another photo of you as your speed boat rental leaves Vilamoura marina. When you return from your boat cruise they will have chosen for you 2 photos and printed them and they will in a Speed Boat designed frame available for you to view and purchase at the office.
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes such as beach wear or swimming attire. Small bags/purses can be accommodated, but please do not bring any large bags aboard. We do not recommend you to bring on board any valuables however if you choose to do so Algarve Xcite take no responsibility for damaged personal belongings.
Restrictions: We ask people who are pregnant, are recovering from recent injury or anyone with back, neck or heart problems to advice the skipper prior to boarding. Should sea conditions demand, the skipper can refuse participation in water sports activities.
We Provide transport
Private boat charters clients have the option to be picked up directly from their hotel for an additional €7.50 per person.
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Algarve Xcite will hold reservations only for the number of hours indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee.
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- Please feel free to bring on board your own food and beverages.
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913
Find us at: Office 5, Cais Q, Vilamoura Marina, 8125-409 Vilamoura, Algarve