- You will need to check-in 15 minutes prior to your trip departure . Apply sunscreen before you board your Wakeboard boat – it’s going to be a hot trip!
- These amazing Wakeboarding experiences are available 7 days a week and there is one of our water sports boats departing from Vilamoura Marina every hour.
what to expect
How does it work? Our experienced wakeboard instructors will be on hand to assist you on your wakeboarding boat trip. To begin wakeboarding you lift yourself out of the water while leaning back and keeping your back straight. Once you’re up and feel centred it’s pretty easy and when you feel confident enough you can try your hand at jumps and more experienced wakeboarders can and even try flips. The shortest wakeboarding time we offer is 15 minutes, the reason we do this is wakeboarding can be tiring and if you’re a novice, you will probably have to lift yourself out of the water quite a few times.
How long is the ride? As a beginner you may choose 15 minutes introduction but longer lessons are available should you wish. This all depends on your ability level to Wakeboard.
Can we Ski together? Absolutely! If you opt for the private boat rental you and upto 6 guests can enjoy this experience however please be aware on average, in a 1 hour session, 3 people will have time to Wakeboard.
Will I get wet? Yes you will, so make sure you wear swimming attire and bring a towel!
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes such as beach wear or swimming attire. Small bags/purses can be accommodated, but please do not bring any large bags aboard . We do not recommend you to bring on board any valuables however if you choose to do so Algarve Xcite take no responsibility for damaged personal belongings.
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this tour.
We Provide transport
Wakeboard School Vilamoura will pick you up directly from your hotel for an additional €7.50 per person
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Algarve Xcite will hold reservations only for the event indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per booking/Session
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- Should sea conditions demand, the instructor can refuse children under certain age to participate.
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913
Find us at: Office 5, Cais Q, Vilamoura Marina, 8125-409 Vilamoura, Algarve