Dolphin Watching Algarve and Cave Boat Tours Algarve
The Algarve is an all year – round destination with pleasant temperatures during the winter and hot temperatures in summer. At Algarve Dolphin Watching, dolphin tours are offered from February until late November. This is one of the most exciting things to do in the Algarve , enjoy taking a Dolphin Safari Algarve guided boat tour out to sea to spot wild dolphins and possibly See Whales in the Algarve!
Here are 8 reasons not to miss this fabulous experience:
- Discover the Algarve hot spots for dolphin and whale watching. Portugal is one of the best places in Europe for dolphin watching and offer views of the amazing caves and rock formations. Book your Dolphin Watching and Caves tour today.
- Dolphins are one of the most beloved animals because of their intelligence and playfulness, but not many of us ever get to see one in real life, especially not in their natural environment. Our skippers guarantee the best time to see the Dolphins in the Algarve.
- The Algarve is the home to several Dolphin species, if you want to See Dolphins in the Algarve in the ocean rather than in a marine park or zoo this is one of the best and safest ways to do it, our specially trained skippers are experts at finding them.
- Because they are wild dolphins it might take a while to find them, but when you do, they love to swim close up to the boat and show off for you and because of the size of our open Rib Boats, they are the only vessel to offer an up close and personal encounter with these magnificent Dolphins. Dolphin Watching Boat Tour Algarve.
- Our chances of spotting these wild Dolphins are greatly increased as our fleet of 4 dolphin watching boats are always in contact with each other in the open ocean.
- The Algarve is known for its breathtaking cliffs, caves, beautiful blue waters and golden beaches, you will cruise along the algarve coast line looking at all these magnificent wonders of the Algarve. Great Caves Tours Algarve.
- We conduct our dolphin watching boat tours on our 36 foot levithan custom built boats which are open deck design equipped with individual padded bucket seats, with a maximum capacity of 12 guests these custom designed vessels offer you a first class marine adventure that is safe, educational and fun for the whole family. Modelled after fast response coast guard rescue vessels the levithan combines speed with extraordinary stability .
- You need to go to see the dolphins on these fast vessels as they are a long way off shore, there are many companies trying to market dolphin watching tours Algarve on big 100 seater plus boats, all they do is go along the coast and the chances of spotting these magnificent creatures is slim .
Book with the best for the One and Only Dolphin Safari and Caves Tour.