Check-in / Duration
- You will need to check-in 30 minutes prior to your trip departure . Apply sunscreen before putting on your life vest and boarding the support boat.
- Our Vilamoura Marina Flyboard Rental Experience departs daily from the Vilamoura Marina
- Fly board duration varies depending on the package you choose
what to expect
How does it work? Flyboarding is an extreme water sport, one of the newest and coolest out there because it gives you a chance to hopefully experience your first real flight! It works by using water pressure to propel the flyboard into the air then all you need to do is balance on top. The flyboard is controlled by a jet ski which emits water to the flyboard through a 50 foot long hose. The water is pushed out the jets of the flyboard, raising you into the air. You will navigate and have full directional control of your flyboard, our instructor will drive the waverunner jet ski which guides you around as you fly over the water propelled by the water jets. As you become accustomed to the gear and find your balance you will find it easy to navigate and will soon be soaring above the Atlantic Ocean! No licenses or certificates are required.
How long is the ride? Vilamoura Watersports Centre rent flyboard in either 30 minute, 1 hour, half day or full day slots. The Flyboard hire price in Vilamoura includes fuel and safety briefing.
Can we ride together? Although flyboarding is an individual sport , we do have packages that mean you can share the adventure with friends and family.
Will I get wet? Yes you will, so make sure you wear swimming attire and bring a towel!
Will you take pictures? Yes our onsite specialised photography service with our Jet Cam is available, the Go Pro video is mounted on the flyboard to capture your experience, video highlights of your trip are available for a none obligationary viewing after your trip and available to purchase on a USB should you desire.
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes such as beach wear or swimming attire. We do not recommend you to bring on board the safety boat or Jet Ski any valuables however if you choose to do so Vilamoura Watersports Centre take no responsibility for damaged personal belongings.
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience. We do not advise people who are pregnant, are recovering from recent injury or anyone with back, neck or heart problems.
flyboard in the algarve trip
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Vilamoura Watersports Centre FlyBoard will hold reservations only for the number of passengers indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per person.
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- We have restricted the age for a person to try flyboarding to 18 years old. However, persons who are younger are allowed to fly with a signed waiver form from a parent or legal guardian. People as young as 12 years old can try flyboarding.
Get in Touch
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913
Find us at: Office 4, Cais Q, Vilamoura Marina, 8125-409 Vilamoura, Algarve