Check-in / Duration
- You will need to check-in 15 minutes prior to your trip departure . Apply sunscreen before putting on your lifevest – it’s going to be a hot, sunny and wet Jet boat ride.
- There is a Jet boat Experience departing every 45 minutes daily from the Vilamoura Marina.
How does it work? Prepare yourself for breathtaking excitement ! The trip begins in Vilamoura Marina where the water is flat and calm and provides you with the perfect opportunity to get a feel for the jet boat. As the Jet boat ride leaves the marina our expert driver will guide you on an intense and bumpy journey through the wild Algarve waters. The jet boat speeds up and our driver maneuvers the boat doing radical spins and slides. The graceful maneuvering of the boat, intense speed and heart-stopping 360 degree turns are sure to please even the wildest of thrill seekers. Brace yourself, this trip is not for the faint of heart!
How long is the ride? Each Jet boat ride is approximately 30 minutes of shear adrenaline. Hold on tight as your driver skillfully whips the power boat through its passes.
Will I get wet? ABSOLUTELY! There will not be a dry part left on you at the end of the boat trip.
Will you take pictures? Yes our onsite specialised photography service with our Jet Cam is available, the Go Pro video is mounted on the jet boat to capture your experience, video highlights of your trip are available for a none obligationary viewing after your trip and available to purchase on a USB should you desire.
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes such as beach wear or swimming attire. For safety reasons, the use of handheld personal cameras and video cameras are not permitted aboard the jet boat. We do not recommend you to bring on board any valuables however if you choose to do so Vilamoura Watersports Centre take no responsibility for damaged personal belongings.
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience. We do not advise people who are pregnant, are recovering from recent injury or anyone with back, neck or heart problems. Should sea conditions demand, the company can refuse children under certain height to ride the Jet Boat.
We Provide transport
Algarve Jet Boat Riders have the option to be picked up directly from their hotel for an additional €7.50 per person
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Vilamoura Watersports Centre Jet Boat will hold reservations only for the number of passengers indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per person.
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- We have restricted the age of children to 5 years minimum to ensure they are tall enough to reach the handrails. Children under 12 Years of age will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913