Algarve Parasailing boat trips in vilamoura
Check-in / Duration
- You will need to check-in 15 minutes prior to your trip departure . Apply sunscreen before you take flight – it’s going to be a hot and sunny ride.
- ”Winch Boat Parasailing,” the safest and most widely accepted form of parasailing in the world today. You take off and land from the Custom parasailing boat and have the choice to either get wet or stay dry as our master captains can lower you into the sea to cool you off from the Algarve Sun. This amazing parasailing experience is operating 7 days a week and there is one of our parasailing boats departing from Vilamoura Marina every hour.
what to expect
How does it work? We can take up to 12 passengers at a time on all three of our custom built boats. Our friendly, experienced crew will assist you throughout your trip. One at a time the crew will assist you in securing your life vest and harness on the pontoon before boarding the parasailing boat. Then, as the boat leaves Vilamoura Marina the crew will instruct you on the hand signals and take off and landing positions . Once out Vilamoura Marina and in the open sea and they have launched the chute you will be invited in a specific order to walk to the back of the boat so they can clip you on to the triplizer bar. You will sail away without ever touching the water. After soaring high in the sky they will lower you for a dip into the ocean for some complimentary sea water prior to being brought back down to the boat. Lift your legs and land on your feet from the same spot you took off from! Check Out This Video!
How long is the ride? Each flight is about 8 – 10 minutes of air time. Most trips are about an hour to an hour and half , depending on how many others are on the boat with you.
Can we fly together? Absolutely! In fact, we think it’s best to share in the spectacular views with someone by your side. We fly our guests either tandem or triple.
Will I get wet? You can get wet, or you can stay dry. Most people enjoy a quick dip into the water, especially on a hot summer day, but if you prefer to stay dry, just notify the captain prior to take off. Take off and landings are directly from the custom built parasailing boat. If you plan on getting wet, make sure to bring a towel!
Will you take pictures? Absolutely! our crew will take at least 30 pictures of your adventure which you can either buy on a USB pen after your trip in the office or you can pick out 2 specific photos and will print them for you and put them in a frame whilst you wait , great memorabilia for you to take home. We also offer you our Go Pro to use and you can video your flight from the sky . This will be made available for you to purchase on USB pen when returning to the office .
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes such as beach wear or swimming attire. Small bags/purses can be accommodated, but please do not bring any large bags aboard . We do not recommend you to bring on board any valuables however if you choose to do so Algarve Xcite take no responsibility for damaged personal belongings.
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this tour. We do not advise people who are pregnant, are recovering from recent injury or anyone with back, neck or heart problems to board.
We Provide transport
Parasail Vilamoura will pick you up directly from your hotel for an additional €7.50 per person
Experience and capture it all from the ground and from your sky view. Let us take your photos from the boat and you take the video from the air with our Go Pro Camera to capture it all! Take our Go Pro up with you and video your flight from above. You are in control of the moments and memories you want to capture above sea level!Contact us for more Parasailing prices in Algarve.
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. VILAMOURA PARASAIL will hold reservations only for the number of passengers indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per person.
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- Your Parasail Vilamoura tickets include 8-10 minutes of sky time and the most incredible views in the Algarve. Your guides will secure you into the parachute and all necessary, state-of-the-art safety equipment before departure. All that you have to do is relax and enjoy your ride above the Sea and beach.
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913
Email: [email protected]
Find us at: Office 5, Cais Q, Vilamoura Marina, 8125-409 Vilamoura, Algarve