shark Fishing Vilamoura Marina Faro Algarve Portugal
Check-in / Duration
- You will need to check-in 15 minutes prior to your trip departure for your Shark Fishing Charters from Vilamoura Marina Faro in the Algarve
- Whether you are looking for Private Charter Shark Fishing from Vilamoura Marina Faro or looking for a shared boat we are proud that our Shark Fishing experiences are operating 7 days a week and there is one of our Shark Fishing Boat Trips departing every hour from In Vilamoura Marina Faro, Algarve .
what to expect
How does it work? When you first get on our boat Francisco I and once the boat is on its way the skipper will advice you where the safety equipment is and give you an idea of what to expect on your Shark Fishing day. It will take anything from 30 minutes up to and hour to get to the Shark fishing grounds. During this time the crew member will be assisting the guests in setting up there fishing equipment and advising you of how it all works. Listen up as they are there to help and want you to catch Sharks and have lots of fun. Once you reach the fishing grounds find an open spot on the rail and wait for the Skipper to advice you to drop your lines . Now it is time to prepare for your Shark bite.
The most common Sharks in the Algarve, Portugal Shark Fishing trips are Blue Sharks or Mako Sharks . This is a fast action sport once the Sharks are attracted by the chum, on most days the charter can catch between 1 – 5 Sharks but on hot days we have doubled this!
How long is the Fishing Trip? Shark Fishing trips from Vilamoura Marina in Faro, Algarve are on average a 6 hour boat trip however, we do offer custom trips when taking Private Shark Fishing trips.
Can we fish alone? Yes we offer the option to go Shark Fishing alone on a Private Shark Fishing charter or you have the option to join other like minded eager Shark Fishermen and join them . We proudly limit the capacity to our Shark Fishing charters to 10 guests onboard
Will I get wet? No, You should not get wet on board our Shark Fishing Boat Trips from Vilamoura Marina in Faro
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes. Small bags/purses and cool boxes can be accommodated. We do not recommend you to bring on board any valuables however if you choose to do so Algarve Xcite take no responsibility for damaged personal belongings
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this Shark Fishing Trip, Algarve. We do not advise people who are pregnant, are recovering from recent injury or anyone with back, neck or heart problems to board.
We Provide transport
Shark Fishing Trips Vilamoura Marina Faro Algarve will pick you up directly from your hotel for an additional €7.50 per person
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Shark Fishing Prices Vilamoura Marina Faro Algarve will hold reservations only for the number of passengers indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per person.
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- Where To Go Shark Fishing in Vilamoura Marina Faro – Algarve Xcite ! Book With The Best
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913
Find us at: Office 5, Cais Q, Vilamoura Marina, 8125-409 Vilamoura, Algarve