Terms and conditions
Vilamoura Watersports Centre
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event.
- The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass.
- Child prices are applicable to children up to and including 11 years of age.
- Vilamoura Watersports Centre will hold reservations only for the number of passengers indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per person.
- Cancellations within 24 hours are NONE REFUNDABLE
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are refundable.
- Life Jackets are Mandatory.
Photo and Video packages are an extra option and not guaranteed, we do not take responsibility for any technical issues
Visit to the caves and stop for a swim is all subject to favourable sea conditions .
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
We reserves the right to change the time and / or the vessel of the experience, without prior notice.
- If we are unable to complete a trip due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances upon returning to the marina office we will indicate an alternative date or time for you to complete the remaining duration of your trip.
8125-409 Vilamoura, Algarve
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913