Check-in / Duration
- You will need to check-in 15 minutes prior to your trip departure . Apply sunscreen before you take flight – it’s going to be a hot and sunny ride.
- These amazing water tubing experiences are operating 7 days a week and there is one of our water sports tubing boats departing from Vilamoura Marina every hour.
- Activities can be either 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour or more depending on the option you choose.
what to expect
How does it work? Our experienced captains are all well trained professionals out on the water who hold your safety as their number one priority. Your trip will begin by signing up with our friendly staff in the office and then you will receive life jackets and safety instructions. When it is your time to ride, you will be taken out to sea on one of our water sports boats. When ready, you will simply load the inflatable of your choice and hang on tight! You will travel along the Algarve coast line on a your adventure of a lifetime. Come prepared to get wet and to leave with a smile and memories that last a lifetime!
How long is the ride? Activities can be either 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour or more depending on the option you choose and how strong your feeling.
Can we ride inflatables together? Absolutely! In fact, we think it’s best to share in the ride with someone by your side. We offer a array of different tubing rides.
Will I get wet? ABSOLUTELY! There will not be a dry part left on you at the end of the boat trip. So, make sure to bring a towel!
Will you take pictures? If you would like this then please advise the staff upon arriving at the office and they will make sure the crew are equipped with a camera and Go Pro prior to departing . Then they will take at least 30 pictures of your adventure which you can either buy on a USB pen after your trip in the office or you can pick out 2 specific photos and will print them for you and put them in a frame whilst you wait , great memorabilia for you to take home. They will also video you on our Go Pro. This will be made available for you to purchase on USB pen when returning to the office . Must Be Requested At Check In.
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes such as beach wear or swimming attire. Small bags/purses can be accommodated, but please do not bring any large bags aboard . We do not recommend you to bring on board any valuables however if you choose to do so Vilamoura Watersports Centre take no responsibility for damaged personal belongings.
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this tour. We do not advise people who are pregnant, are recovering from recent injury or anyone with back, neck or heart problems to board.
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Vilamoura Watersports Centre will hold reservations only for the number of passengers indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per person.
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- Should sea conditions demand, the instructor can refuse children under certain age.
Get in Touch
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913
Find us at: Office 4, Cais Q, Vilamoura Marina, 8125-409 Vilamoura, Algarve