- You will need to check-in 15 minutes prior to your trip departure . Apply sunscreen before you board your Water Ski boat – it’s going to be a hot and sunny advernture.
- These amazing Water Ski experiences are available 7 days a week and there is one of our water sports boats departing from Vilamoura Marina every hour.
what to expect
How does it work? Firstly you will need to decide whether you need Water Ski lessons, or if you have previous experience you may prefer a group booking.
Our most recommended beginner experience we recommend for children 6 years old and up , we welcome younger participants with experience water skiing already.
Learning to Water Ski behind a boat is the perfect introduction to waterskiing, with one to one coaching from an experienced instructor on a private boat. Our coaches will run the lesson completely at your pace.
Firstly they will introduce you to the basics.
A short line behind the boat, making it as easy as possible to get up.
A long line, finish the course out behind the boat and process onto crossing the wakes
Learning behind the boat is perfect for anyone who is looking for rapid progress, a tailored experience or anyone who is a little nervous to take to the water.
How long is the ride? We always insists a beginner has 30 minutes minimum to ensure they can enjoy the full experience. The classes vary depending on your ability level to Water Ski.
Can we Ski together? Absolutely! If you opt for the private boat rental you and upto 6 guests can enjoy this experience however please be aware on average, in a 1 hour session, 3 people will have time to Water Ski.
Will I get wet? Yes you will, so make sure you wear swimming attire and bring a towel!
What to bring and wear: Wear comfortable clothes such as beach wear or swimming attire. Small bags/purses can be accommodated, but please do not bring any large bags aboard . We do not recommend you to bring on board any valuables however if you choose to do so Vilamoura Watersports Centretake no responsibility for damaged personal belongings.
Restrictions: For your safety, you should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this tour.
We Provide transport
Water Ski Vilamoura will pick you up directly from your hotel for an additional €7.50 per person
- Tickets purchased are for a specific event. The event will take place on the date, time and at the location indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Vilamoura Watersports Centre will hold reservations only for the event indicated on your ticket/boarding pass. Failure to arrive at the designated location, by the designated check-time, will result in all tickets/boarding passes becoming null and void and will render your reservation in-valid. If this occurs ; NO REFUND or consideration whatsoever will be given.
- Cancellations made prior to 24 hours can be rescheduled for another day and time more convenient for you. If you do not want to reschedule we will refund your charges minus a 20% cancellation fee per booking/Session
- Note all passengers must arrive at reservation booth, no later than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Weather related cancellations are determined by the management and are 100% refundable.
- Should sea conditions demand, the instructor can refuse children under certain age to Ski.
Phone: (+351) 289 301 884
Mobile: (+351) 937 777 913